- When you request additional information or register for services, the Company will ask you to provide basic contact information.
- When you purchase services online, the Company will ask you to provide billing information.
- Confident Governance® uses common Internet technologies, such as cookies and Web beacons, to keep track of interactions with the Company's Web sites and emails.
Use of Information
- Confident Governance® uses information collected to provide you with the services you request.
- Confident Governance® may use information collected to provide you with additional information about the Company's services, partners, promotions, and events.
- Confident Governance® may use information collected to improve the Company's Web sites and services.
- Confident Governance® does not share, sell, rent, or trade personally identifiable information with third parties for their promotional purposes. Confident Governance® may share information collected with other companies that work on Confident Governance's behalf.
- Customers of Confident Governance® use the Company's services to host data and information ("Customer Data").
- Confident Governance® will not review, share, distribute, or reference any such Customer. Individual records of Customer Data may be viewed or accessed only for the purpose of resolving a problem, support issues, or suspected violation of the Confident Governance® Product License Agreement, or as may be required by law.
- Every marketing email from Confident Governance® contains instructions on how to opt out of receiving further marketing emails from the Company.
- For more information about managing communications you receive from Confident Governance® and instructions for updating information provided when registering for the Company's services, please contact us.
How to Contact Us
For more information about Confident Governance's information practices, please contact us by email, or by mail:
Confident Governance® Privacy